Your role involves communicating and solving the needs of our teams around the world on a daily basis. You’re a problem solver, ready to help out and not afraid to jump into tricky situations to help our network of teams out. You’ll work alongside our International Head to bridge Smart Air’s HQ in Beijing, with our teams around the world, moving us all closer to a clean air utopia.
Training & Management
Train our teams up on our products, running workshops, writing articles and more.
Hold regular meetings to collect feedback and solve issues for our global teams.
Ensure teams are meeting their targets and fulfilling the Smart Air mission.
Daily support for our partners, answering their issues and solving problems.
Communicate the latest updates and news from Smart Air HQ to all our teams.
Travel to our partners across Asia, providing 1-2 weeks of on-the-ground support and training
Why Join Smart Air?
- Young, fast-moving startup social enterprise that’s changing the way business works (we’ve been certified by B-Corp AND the Beijing government!);
- International team spanning 7 countries, and multiple cultures (working language in our Beijing office is Chinese & English so get your language cap on!);
- Flat management structure: everyone has their say in company decisions, not just the ‘boss’!
- Be proud! Get up in the morning knowing what you do is helping people lead better lives.
What we are looking for
· At least 2 years of management experience. A good communicator and problem solver.
· Passionate to create real impact in your life – you’ll be helping people protect their health;
· Fluent English speaker. Experience working in other Asian countries a plus;
Working location: Our clean air haven in Sanlitun, Beijing + regional offices across Asia
Visa: Working visa provided if needed (minimum commitment: 2 years)
Team: Works with International Head (Michael) and reporting to Smart Air CEO (Paddy)
Share this JD if you know someone who might be interested!