As Online Marketing Specialist at Smart Air, your job is to promote Smart Air and our clean air education by writing and publishing new content on health and air pollution topics. Your work also include editing and improving our articles for SEO and readability, creating and managing our email campaigns and newsletter and working on online marketing campaigns to promote our brand.
· Develop a content strategy to help us develop new content that fits our social mission and vision.
· Content creation: Work with our global team to produce new health-focused articles for our website.
· Search Strategy: Analyze searchability and utilize SEO techniques to improve web traffic to our website.
· Engagement Strategy: Increase followers on our social media platforms by creating engaging content and social media campaigns.
· Analytics: use big data to analyze performance and develop plans to improve our social media strategy
Clean Air Email Management
· Email Campaigns: Write content to include in our bi-monthly newsletter.
· Pitch, propose and develop new platforms to increase our newsletter signups and engagement.
Who is Smart Air?
Smart Air is a certified B-Corp and social enterprise that’s changing the way people breathe clean air. Smart Air ships honest air purifiers, and publishes open-data knowledge to protect people’s health from air pollution. Founded in Beijing in 2014, Smart Air has teams and operations in 8 countries, ships its air purifiers to over 50 countries. With its innovated social enterprise model, Smart Air is disrupting the purifier market and changing the way the world does business.
Why Join Smart Air?
· International team spanning 7 countries, and multiple cultures (working language in our Beijing office is Chinese & English so get your language cap on!);
· Flat management structure: everyone has their say in company decisions, not just the ‘boss’!
· Be proud! Get up in the morning knowing what you do is helping people lead better lives.
What we are Looking For
· Passionate to create real impact in your life – you’ll be helping people protect their health;
· Fluent English, professional fluency in Chinese a big plus;
· A good communicator, team player and highly motivated (there’s potential for big growth in this role)
Salary: Competitive, based on experience.
Working location: Our clean air haven in Sanlitun, Beijing or remote work possible
Visa: Working visa provided if needed (minimum commitment: 2 years)
Reports to: Smart Air Head and jungle explorer Paddy Robertson
Deadline: 25th June, 2021.
Apply: Send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Nothing too formal, just clear and to the point.
Share this JD if you know someone who might be interested!