Your role at Smart Air is to promote our data and Smart Air by publishing new content on health and air topics. You’ll work on editing and improving our articles, managing email campaigns and responding to air breathers from Australia to Zambia (yes, we really do have users in Zambia!).
Online Content Creation
· Write & update content on our website.
· Support our teams in Thailand, India, Bangladesh, Indonesia etc. by helping edit articles.
· Improve our content searchability through SEO.
· Daily interaction with followers on our English language social media
· Analyze results of previous posts to improve our social media strategy
Clean Air Email Management
· Create & run email campaigns
· Manage the Smart Air Inbox, Answer our Users’ Queries
Why Join Smart Air?
· International team spanning 7 countries, and multiple cultures (working language in our Beijing office is Chinese & English so get your language cap on!);
· Flat management structure: everyone has their say in company decisions, not just the ‘boss’!
· Be proud! Get up in the morning knowing what you do is helping people lead better lives.
What we are Looking For
· Passionate to create real impact in your life – you’ll be helping people protect their health;
· Fluent English, professional fluency in Chinese a big plus;
· A good communicator, team player and highly motivated (there’s potential for big growth in this role)
Salary: Competitive, based on experience.
Working location: Our clean air haven in Sanlitun, Beijing
Visa: Working visa provided if needed (minimum commitment: 2 years)
Reports to: Smart Air Head and jungle explorer Paddy Robertson
Deadline: 15th September, 2020.
Apply: Send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Nothing too formal, just clear and to the point.
Share this JD if you know someone who might be interested!